Monday, July 20, 2015


I ran into a small hurdle earlier last week related to the next update. I realized that making the levels bigger and adding more shit kills the ouyas performance lol. I've been using my PC rig as a test device which is something nobody should do! I uploaded my apk to my ouya and it was running at 30FPS. To me thats unacceptable, so I took on the challenge of optimizing it. It now runs at 60FPS and I am currently adding a new test level or two for you guys to play with. I also have changed some of the graphics, the revised graphics are on the top column while the older graphics are on the bottom column. I honestly think I've come a long way lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment